- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chile: Recovery in fruit export expected
Data by the Oficina de Estudios y politicas Agrarias, ODEPA (the Office of Agricultural Studies and Policies) confirms this trend after a season with adverse weather conditions. Grapes and apples take on good export volumes with, again, 4% and 6% respectively.
The cherries continued their upward trend with 11%, while the avocados and berries show an expected growth of 2% and 11% respectively. In citrus fruits, such as oranges and mandarins, an increase of 14% and 9% is visible. The output of kiwi and plums however, drops with 7% and 4% respectively.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 South Africa: Industry set for a promising pome fruit 2022 harvest
- 2022-01-17 Limvalnera strawberries are nickel and histamine-free
- 2022-01-17 New book shows grapes a top food for immunity and brain health
- 2022-01-17 Brazilian fruit industry breaks record, reaching more than 1 billion dollars in exports
- 2022-01-17 Good year for UK Bramley producers
- 2022-01-17 Florida strawberries seeing extremely strong demand
- 2022-01-17 China: Exports of Korean grapes and strawberries to Hong Kong increase
- 2022-01-17 Shelf life extension tech firm receives new USDA funding
- 2022-01-17 Technology supports New Zealand cherry pickers to work 'smarter'
- 2022-01-17 Moldovan apple exports still high in January
- 2022-01-17 Total shipments from start of the season until January 9 reached 56,268 tons
- 2022-01-17 South Africa's Hex River grapes set to excel in South East Asia this season
- 2022-01-17 Tari's campaign to expand grape farming seems unsuccessful
- 2022-01-14 More winter strawberries harvested in Italy
- 2022-01-14 "Argentina exports 8,500 tons of fresh blueberries in this campaign"
- 2022-01-14 Chilean fresh fruit exports have increased by almost 8% over the previous season
- 2022-01-14 UK: Aldi and Somerset farm collaboration offers winter strawberries year-round
- 2022-01-14 PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
- 2022-01-14 “Melon cultivation modernization not making up for increasing costs”
- 2022-01-14 "The pandemic has made us realize that we are capable of reinventing ourselves and has made us all much more professional"