- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NZ: Kiwiberry drive for Freshmax
These ‘best practice’ results will be shared with their supply partners who have planted the Plant & Food Research kiwiberry varieties for which Freshmax hold the exclusive New Zealand licence.
Freshmax is also pleased to announce the appointment of Rodger Bayly who will work alongside Tracey Burns on the development of the kiwiberry category and will be based in the Tauranga office. Te Puke born and bred, Rodger has an extensive horticulture background, and having been a grower himself, is a valuable asset to the team.
For more information:
Freshmax NZ Ltd
Tel: +64 21 936 428
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Australian mango industry hopeful of a strong disruption-free finish to season
- 2022-01-25 Cajamar studies the cultivation of passion fruit in greenhouses
- 2022-01-25 "The Grandisimo pineapple is the perfect ally for winter"
- 2022-01-25 Tanzania seems ready to expand its avocado exports
- 2022-01-25 Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- 2022-01-25 IG International & Deccan Exotics announce joint venture for growing avocados
- 2022-01-24 Tanzania ships first avocado consignment to India
- 2022-01-24 Kenya: Embu mango farmers baulk at low broker prices
- 2022-01-24 Vietnam increases dragon fruit exports to Australia
- 2022-01-24 France: 2022 truffle season promises to be exceptional in the Périgord
- 2022-01-24 Nairobi plans e-platform for agricultural exports to China
- 2022-01-24 Taiwan’s Council of Agriculture defends plea to buy pineapple custard apples
- 2022-01-24 In the near--and farther--future, more Ecuadorian dragon fruit on the way
- 2022-01-21 68% of the Peruvian avocado exported was sent to the Netherlands, the US, Spain, and Chile
- 2022-01-21 Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- 2022-01-21 Sicily, land of truffles
- 2022-01-20 Clonal trees to help service the increasing demand for avocados
- 2022-01-20 "We prune our kiwi fruit vines four times a year"
- 2022-01-20 Improved refrigeration technology helps export of Taitung custard apples
- 2022-01-20 "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"