- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
5 - 7 March 2013, Pretoria
South Africa: Undercover Farming Expo / ASNAPP conference
The conference, themed ‘Applying technology for sustainability’, will cover all the elements involved in hydroponics production; from tunnel construction, growth media and climatisation through computerisation to seedlings, packaging and export opportunities, and features acclaimed international presenters from countries such as The Netherlands, Zambia and Canada.
Hanlie Delport, Conference Manager, says commercial greenhouse and hydroponic production systems are rapidly becoming one of the important solutions to resource pressures such as land, water, fertiliser and environment, and producers need to constantly update their growing techniques and technology. “This conference is a great opportunity to stay abreast of current skills and creates a platform to learn new techniques and approaches from experts. Our programme has been compiled in such a manner that it will offer information both existing and potential producers and buyers.”
The conference will be held over three days, with generic sessions for the full group and breakaway sessions for specific disciplines such as fruit, flowers and seedlings on the first two days, and farm visits on day three.
To register and view the full programme, go to www.undercoverfarmingexpo.co.za.
The Undercover Farming Expo / ASNAPP Conference is being supported by Intensive Agriculture South Africa (IASA), the South African Flower Growers Association (SAFGA) and the Seedling Growers Association of South Africa (SGASA), as well as by The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and Absa AgriBusiness,
For more information:
Undercover Farming Expo
Tel: +27 73 231 0706
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier