- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sunlight International launches seasonal treats
US: Pretty Lady for the holidays
With Sunlight's premium California grapes wrapped up in the Pretty Lady stand-up colander bags, retailers can easily take advantage of the cross-merchandising opportunities that come with the holidays. Position Pretty Lady grapes alongside wine, cheese and crackers, as the items combine very well for party platters. Owner Nick Dulcich adds, "There are numerous uses for grapes. I suggest juicing or freezing them for a change."
St. Nick comes early with the Pretty Lady for the Holidays brand soon arriving to produce departments. With point-of-sale displays using our matching posters, shelf signs, balloons and bin - which holds the colander bags beautifully - Sunlight can help make this Christmas the most wonderful time of year for earnings in-store. Convenience is key for consumers, as they can grab a bag of fresh grapes, rinse through its built-in colander and enjoy!
For more information, please visit: www.dulcich.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Dino helps move his melons
- 2022-01-24 'At-home dining will probably increase compared to pre-pandemic levels'
- 2022-01-24 Romantic heart-shaped packaging filled with sweet strawberries
- 2022-01-24 Week 2: Chile recorded an export of 7,605 tons of fresh blueberries
- 2022-01-24 Final picking season for Noho Blueberry Farm
- 2022-01-24 Pioneering grape grower has passed away
- 2022-01-24 Indian consumers embrace South African apples and pears
- 2022-01-24 Ongoing 2021/22 crop for EU27 estimated 6.7% higher than preceding 5-year average
- 2022-01-24 Moldova to negotiate increase in duty-free quota for plum exports to EU
- 2022-01-24 "Good money for pears of all sizes; lousy apple prices"
- 2022-01-24 Record Dutch agricultural exports in 2021
- 2022-01-24 India, Russia and Libya top importers of Turkish apples in 2021
- 2022-01-24 Chilean cherry prices will continue to fall in the Chinese market
- 2022-01-24 It is expected that China's imported fruit volume will remain stable and slightly decrease in 2022
- 2022-01-24 Market analysis of Chinese apple import and export in December 2021
- 2022-01-24 "Cherry supply season reached its peak, but backlogs in Chinese ports are slowing down product movement"
- 2022-01-24 Decreasing apple output worries Kullu Valley growers
- 2022-01-24 A new high-quality strawberry from Sicily
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports