- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Last chance to submit an abstract
"Workshop NEV2013 "Nitrogen, Environment and Vegetables":"
The European Commission - DG Environment and the University of Turin (Italy) organize the NEV2013 Workshop on "Nitrogen, Environment and Vegetables" on 15-17 April 2013, in Turin. The workshop is organized in the framework of a tender coordinated by Alterra (NL) for providing support to the implementation of Nitrates Directive (91/676/EEC). It is addressed to policy makers, farmers organizations, researchers and extension professionals.
The NEV2013 Organizing Committee has reached an agreement with the European Journal of Horticultural Science (EJHS) to publish a special issue, within the regular 6 printed issues per year, to include 5-7 manuscripts related to the themes of the workshop (42 printed pages in total).
Workshop participants who have submitted an abstract and are willing to write a full manuscript should consider the following:
1) The topic of each manuscript ought to be within the aims and scope of the Journal: for this special issue, manuscripts have to be related to Nitrogen, Environment and Vegetables.
2) The manuscript has to be an original contribution, not published elsewhere.
3) Prior to writing the manuscript, authors have to carefully read and follow the Instructions for Authors posted in Journal Web site (see here).
4) The submitted manuscripts will undergo a regular peer-review process, as outlined in the EJHS guidelines for authors. The first screening process of all submitted manuscripts will be done by an ad hoc Editorial Committee of NEV2013, set by the Scientific Committee of NEV2013. The selected manuscripts will be forwarded to the EJHS for possible publication. The EJHS will follow the journal refereeing standard procedures prior to accept the manuscripts.
5) As per the EJHS rules, there is a handling fee for authors that are not members of the German Society for Horticultural Science: the NEV2013 Organizing Committee will pay the fees for the manuscripts selected to be submitted.
Abstracts must be submitted in the next few days!
For general info: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration info: email@example.com
For scientific info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier
- 2021-12-08 VAM WaterTech present at Potato Expo 2022
- 2021-12-07 Futurpera - there's hope to relaunch the sector