- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cravo wins gold at Ontario Business Achievement Awards
"It was a great honor for the entire Cravo team to be recognized for our efforts to bring our retractable roof greenhouse solutions to growers around the world. In the last 18 months, Cravo has worked with new customers in Asia, Africa, Europe, South America and North America helping them to improve the their breeding programs, production of young plants, as well as production of cherries, vegetables, trees, and flowers," said Richard Vollebregt, President of Cravo.
For more information:
Cravo Equipment Ltd
Tel: +1 519 759 8226 x 215
Mob: +1 519 732 8054
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 FPAA names Allison Moore as Executive Vice President
- 2022-01-26 Organics Unlimited announces passing of organic banana pioneer
- 2022-01-26 Bivano takes over lehmann natur
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-26 IATA: Strong 2021 air cargo demand with constrained capacity
- 2022-01-26 'For the year ended 31st December 2021, total revenues recorded growth of 110.2%'
- 2022-01-25 FirstFruits Marketing adds pear growing and distribution partner
- 2022-01-25 "EU taxonomy burdens implementation of energy and climate change"
- 2022-01-25 Dutch cooperative changes its company structure
- 2022-01-25 Nahr Al-Khair Company to debut on Egyptian Exchange next Tuesday
- 2022-01-25 Bee Vectoring Technologies announces entry into Peru
- 2022-01-24 Ethylene partnership formed to expand service in China
- 2022-01-24 Grower-importer announces new Western expansion
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?