- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Amcor Flexibles and Chiquita win packaging award
“When developing Super Crunchy Chips, we knew that to make a real impact in the rapidly growing ‘Food-to-go market’, the brand had to be supported by a new packaging format which would enhance the customer experience and communicate the new product offering thanks to its shelf stand-out,” said Claudio Finol, Packaging Manager, Chiquita Brands, “Amcor PushPop has proven to be the perfect choice.”
Amcor PushPop is an innovative, patented stand-up pack with a novel easy opening system which does not affect barrier integrity. Consumers simply push in the special perforation on the top side and pop the pack wide open. Shelf stackable and printable on the entire surface, Amcor PushPop guarantees optimal display in-store.
“Amcor PushPop met all of Chiquita’s needs and more. The multilayer pack protects the fruit and the integrity of the chips as well as the nutritional value. Amcor PushPop is very convenient and also fun to use. The positive launch results encouraged us to enter the UK Packaging Awards together” David Mayers, Sales Manager Fresh Produce, Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas.
For more information:
Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas
Tel: + 44 7966 536394
Chiquita Brands International
Tel: +41 79 289 2259
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 “Our linerless Fruit Lid can help brand owners tackle the problems associated with single use plastic
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-13 A behind-the-scenes look at a Dutch company's packaging department
- 2022-01-13 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-12 Belgian company's packaging gets second chances
- 2022-01-11 "We're currently the only packing company in Europe packaging Brussels sprouts in paper"
- 2022-01-07 Papyrus Egypt turns to banana fibre food packaging
- 2022-01-06 "We see potential for our cardboard trays on the Polish market"
- 2022-01-06 "Batching, primary packaging and secondary packaging from a single source"
- 2022-01-05 Packaging: Fruit and vegetable sector still at a dead end
- 2022-01-04 New label for genetically modified food products has now come into effect
- 2022-01-03 Scientists from Singapore and US develop bacteria-killing packaging
- 2021-12-24 The demand for unpacked products is increasing in European markets
- 2021-12-23 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards
- 2021-12-22 Linen yarn, a new material for sustainable packaging
- 2021-12-21 New multifunctional paper tray line and new solution for sealing and labeling
- 2021-12-21 Freshfel Europe asks for more time and flexibility for new French plastic packaging legislation
- 2021-12-20 Primaflor is the first company to use IV-Range compostable plastic-free salad bags
- 2021-12-17 Filling and closing trays has never been so simple
- 2021-12-17 "This year, sauerkraut demand has, fortunately, normalized"