- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Interpoma reports great success
The survey carried out by Fiera Bolzano on a sample of 303 visitors shows that 99% of those interviewed consider the exhibition: “good” (59.1%) or “very good” (36.3%), 3.6% consider it “satisfying”, and only 1% did not answer. 90.8% declared they wish to return to visit Interpoma in 2014 and 42.2% of those interviewed stated that they intend to do business with the exhibitors contacted.
Interpoma attracts a highly specialised public from all over the world, mainly made up of people involved in apple growing (56.4%), marketing of fruit and vegetables (14.9%), other cultivations (7.3%) and trading of agricultural machinery(4.6%).
All the exhibitors interviewed showed great enthusiasm for the positive outcome of the eight edition of the only exhibition in the world dedicated to the production, storage and marketing of apples.
Mr. Darren Cavedaschi, Sales & Marketing Director of Platipus Anchor Ltd stated: “Platipus supplies earth anchoring systems; the sector related to anti-hail protection and to solutions to protect cultivations represents a growing market for us. For this reason, taking part in Interpoma has allowed us to expand our network; here we have met an international public that is really interested in our products!”.
Mr. Jeff Martin, President of Superior Fuit Equipment is of the same opinion: “At Interpoma we have received great interest for our products and we have had the opportunity of talking to many prospects. Furthermore we were impressed by the high percentage of international visitors: Bolzano has proved to be an excellent gathering place for many international markets”.
Mr. Marnix Van Praet, Manager of Hail Shield Bvba is also very satisfied: “Interpoma has surpassed my expectations: I have had the opportunity of meeting prospects from Morocco, Turkey, and Eastern Europe. It has proved to be an excellent occasion to build interesting relations, also thanks to the fact that Bolzano is located near certain key markets such as Germany. In 2014? I’ll definitely be here!”
Argilés Disseny I Fabbricaciò S.A. is present for the first time at Interpoma. The manager Eduard Argilés stated: “This was our first time at Interpoma, and we are really satisfied: the public was mainly made up of professionals who showed great interest, and we had the opportunity of talking with people from all over the world, from Canada, Brazil, Turkey… In addition the cost is very reasonable, which is also important”.
200 people welcomed with enthusiasm the new opportunity offered by Interpoma: guided visits of the local apple growing systems; 880 people took part in the three day international convention “The Apple in the World”, which focused on worldwide trends in apple production and marketing, the determination of the appropriate production location and marketing organisation in the European apple growing areas, soil fatigue and problems in seed reproduction.
For more information:
Francesco Reggiani and Giorgia Marchetti
International press office of Interpoma c/o Fruitecom
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Dino helps move his melons
- 2022-01-24 'At-home dining will probably increase compared to pre-pandemic levels'
- 2022-01-24 Romantic heart-shaped packaging filled with sweet strawberries
- 2022-01-24 Week 2: Chile recorded an export of 7,605 tons of fresh blueberries
- 2022-01-24 Final picking season for Noho Blueberry Farm
- 2022-01-24 Pioneering grape grower has passed away
- 2022-01-24 Indian consumers embrace South African apples and pears
- 2022-01-24 Ongoing 2021/22 crop for EU27 estimated 6.7% higher than preceding 5-year average
- 2022-01-24 Moldova to negotiate increase in duty-free quota for plum exports to EU
- 2022-01-24 "Good money for pears of all sizes; lousy apple prices"
- 2022-01-24 Record Dutch agricultural exports in 2021
- 2022-01-24 India, Russia and Libya top importers of Turkish apples in 2021
- 2022-01-24 Chilean cherry prices will continue to fall in the Chinese market
- 2022-01-24 It is expected that China's imported fruit volume will remain stable and slightly decrease in 2022
- 2022-01-24 Market analysis of Chinese apple import and export in December 2021
- 2022-01-24 "Cherry supply season reached its peak, but backlogs in Chinese ports are slowing down product movement"
- 2022-01-24 Decreasing apple output worries Kullu Valley growers
- 2022-01-24 A new high-quality strawberry from Sicily
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports