- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Production down for the winter fruits, but making money is not easy
"The performance of the apple marketing campaign - Tobia said - would have been great if there was not a slump in consumption. Meanwhile, the prices of fertilizers and pesticides are skyrocketing, not to mention the fuel! The production, however, is good quality, although it has suffered from the drought. "
"The production of pears - Tobias continues - was poor, due to the Spring rains, the quality is decent, as well as the price, much better than last year."
"Regarding kiwi, production and price are satisfactory, but only because the rest of the world lacks of production," said Tobias, stating: "What counts, however, is that despite this trend, we can hardly make any income. As recently observed also by the chairman of a committee for consumer protection, the products of the land are not adequately remunerated and producer prices have been pretty much stuck in the post for 20 years."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-28 U.S. apples see drastic loss in exports to Southeast Asia
- 2022-01-28 "A big part of our objective for the next 20 years is to increase exports"
- 2022-01-28 Fresh blueberry exports from Chile up 6% during 2021
- 2022-01-28 Peruvian National Agricultural Health Service certified 16.535 hectares of blueberries in 2021
- 2022-01-28 Fruit prices skyrocket in Salvador
- 2022-01-28 "Two thirds of the crop have been planted in the past 3-5 years, so volumes will continue to climb."
- 2022-01-28 China's strawberry cultivation area and output rank second in the world's berry fruit production
- 2022-01-28 "Some clients omit pallets to save on transport costs"
- 2022-01-28 “As sales to Belarus are banned, exporters look to send apples to Egypt”
- 2022-01-28 "Despite declining exports, we have been able to launch new freshcut items"
- 2022-01-28 Ondine flat nectarine planted in Chile for the first time
- 2022-01-28 "Partnering with Dutch growers or traders would be the ultimate dream"
- 2022-01-28 'Sights set on the berry industry after trial shows dramatic reduction in waste'
- 2022-01-27 "Difficult Chilean blueberry season so far"
- 2022-01-27 Quince is gaining popularity in Russia
- 2022-01-27 Chile exported 2.62 million tons of fresh fruits in 2021
- 2022-01-27 Strawberries become a hot item before the Spring Festival
- 2022-01-27 China: Safety concerns affect imported fruit sales
- 2022-01-27 Berries see tighter supplies and higher prices
- 2022-01-27 A look at New Zealand apples and pears