- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Belgium: Visys expands potato vision and sorting offering
“Thanks to our visionary innovations we are now able to offer new perspectives and possibilities to the potato processing market”, says Frank Zwerts, CEO of Visys.
“Sorting technology in the potato processing market has been subject to slower adaptation of next-generation technologies such as digital lasers and bioprint. “Visys is now set to use its technological leadership for the benefit of the potato processing industry”, Mr. Karel Van Velthoven, Marketing Manager continued.
The recently introduced Laser and Fusion technology allow an augmented sorting experience to tackle even more difficult specific potato defect issues. The Fusion platform will make it possible to further expand analytical and statistical processing of relevant production quality data, combined with effectively sorting out good from bad potato products.
The Bioprint technology, enabling sorting on chemical composition, offers unique capabilities for detection and qualification of additional invisible potato defects such as sugar- and glassy ends.
Above developments are announced on the occasion of the Interpom exhibition in Kortrijk, Belgium, 25-27 November (Booth 350). They are commercially available for many fruit and vegetable sorting requirements and will be gradually rolled-out to a wider group of potato applications in the following quarters.
For more information:
Tel: +32 (0)11 24 91 91
Fax: +32 (0)11 24 91 99
www.visysglobal.com or www.visyssorting.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO