- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Bolzano transformed into apple showcase for Interpoma 2012
On Thursday 15 November, in the afternoon, speakers invited by Assomela and the Consorzio Mela Alto Adige will explain the changes that will take place in the European Union’s agricultural policy and they will illustrate the opportunities that will be available in the fruit sector starting from 2014.
Georg Kössler, Chairman of the Consorzio Mela Alto Adige, is pleased to confirm that: "Over the years the trade show Interpoma has become a much awaited appointment and meeting point for trade operators."
Maurizio Gardini, chairman of the Alleanza delle Cooperative Agroalimentari, states:
"We have always considered Interpoma a high profile event, with a programme of extremely interesting conferences and a high number of qualified participants from this sector. For this reason, together with Assomela which is the expression of the Italian cooperative system, we have chosen Interpoma as venue for a European event, the convention entitled "The European vegetable and fruit sector on the threshold of reform - the opportunities for European producers and cooperatives" which will take place on 15 November in the afternoon."
Ennio Magnani, Director of Assomela, adds: "We have expressly chosen Interpoma for this convention because it is the world’s most important trade fair in this sector and it attracts participants and visitors from all continents. It is the ideal place to exchange information and opinions. Alto Adige and Trentino are considered two of the most important apple growing areas in Europe and Interpoma offers visitors and participants an excellent opportunity to learn about the particular characteristics of this territory."
Many other representatives of important organisations and institutes will also be present at Interpoma, including the directors of the European fruit research institutes EUFRIN, which will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the association at the exhibition.
The last edition of Interpoma attracted 14000 trade visitors from 60 countries. This year there are accredited visitors from countries all over the world, including Poland, Iran, Morocco, Pakistan, Spain, America, New Zealand, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Brazil, Turkey, Moldova and Holland.
For more information:
Francesco Reggiani or Giorgia Marchetti
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 South Africa: Industry set for a promising pome fruit 2022 harvest
- 2022-01-17 Limvalnera strawberries are nickel and histamine-free
- 2022-01-17 New book shows grapes a top food for immunity and brain health
- 2022-01-17 Brazilian fruit industry breaks record, reaching more than 1 billion dollars in exports
- 2022-01-17 Good year for UK Bramley producers
- 2022-01-17 Florida strawberries seeing extremely strong demand
- 2022-01-17 China: Exports of Korean grapes and strawberries to Hong Kong increase
- 2022-01-17 Shelf life extension tech firm receives new USDA funding
- 2022-01-17 Technology supports New Zealand cherry pickers to work 'smarter'
- 2022-01-17 Moldovan apple exports still high in January
- 2022-01-17 Total shipments from start of the season until January 9 reached 56,268 tons
- 2022-01-17 South Africa's Hex River grapes set to excel in South East Asia this season
- 2022-01-17 Tari's campaign to expand grape farming seems unsuccessful
- 2022-01-14 More winter strawberries harvested in Italy
- 2022-01-14 "Argentina exports 8,500 tons of fresh blueberries in this campaign"
- 2022-01-14 Chilean fresh fruit exports have increased by almost 8% over the previous season
- 2022-01-14 UK: Aldi and Somerset farm collaboration offers winter strawberries year-round
- 2022-01-14 PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
- 2022-01-14 “Melon cultivation modernization not making up for increasing costs”
- 2022-01-14 "The pandemic has made us realize that we are capable of reinventing ourselves and has made us all much more professional"