The exportof Dutch onions has increased in the first three quarters of this year by 5%,from 610 to 640 million kg. This increase is mostly due to strong export inSeptember (+42%). Lower export to Russia (-73%), Germany (-36%), France (-12%) andPoland (-50%) was well compensated for by increased shipments to othercountries. More onions headed for Mauritania, Guinea and Sierra Leone. Otherdestinations were Brazil, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Sustainable intensification yields multiple benefits in China
- 2022-01-21 ‘Potato Crisis’ symbolizes Algeria's struggling economy
- 2022-01-20 'Demand for yellow and red onions is good'
- 2022-01-20 Sinaloa's potato harvest started and producers expect to harvest 380,000 tons
- 2022-01-20 "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
- 2022-01-20 Renewed demand for processing sector as restaurant restrictions might change
- 2022-01-20 ‘Industry must lead seed potato sector growth’
- 2022-01-20 "Good start to the new year at the potato market"
- 2022-01-20 Onion prices up in Russia
- 2022-01-20 Potato price changes in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- 2022-01-19 Canada: Québec Parmentier acquires large-scale seed potato producer
- 2022-01-19 Truck accessibility pressures moving already limited potato crops
- 2022-01-19 “A couple of times our containers were sent to the wrong countries”
- 2022-01-19 ‘World's largest potato’ to be DNA tested to check if it's actually a potato
- 2022-01-19 "Price increases of €4 to 5 per 100kg would be necessary to cover costs"
- 2022-01-19 Kenyan growers to start producing Waru potato variety preferred by KFC
- 2022-01-19 Six largest importers of potatoes from Iran
- 2022-01-19 Uzbekistan saw onion prices go up by 25% in first two weeks of 2022
- 2022-01-18 'Supply was stong and sufficient to meet the demand'
- 2022-01-18 Kenyan farmers demand high taxes to be levied on potato imports