- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
EU: Mexican lime market picking up
Last week the price of a box of Mexican limes was between 3.5 and 4 Euro, this has improved to around 5.50 this week. San Gabriel UK are importing around 9 containers of Mexican limes a week at the moment into Rotterdam. The company is responsible for 30% of limes shipped out of Mexico to Europe.
As for grapefruit, Pedro says there is some Turkish fruit around at the moment, but the Israeli and Cyprus grapefruit will arrive soon, with the volumes from Florida expected in a couple of weeks.
Grapefruit is selling for around 9 Euro a box just now, this a drop from last week's 15-16 Euro as volumes increase. Pedro expects the Florida grapefruit to command around 14-15 Euro per box due to good quality and the good reputation of the US fruit.
For more information:
+44 1634 224 610/612
+44 7545 251 738
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-29 Clementine industry too fragmented
- 2019-11-28 Grapefruit harvest started in Turkey
- 2019-11-27 Citrus industry generates billions in exports despite bruising year
- 2019-11-26 Late overseas citrus on the rise
- 2019-11-25 Leaved clementines are synonymous with freshness and high quality
- 2019-11-22 "Navel crops from South Jiangxi, China are small in size due to dry weather"
- 2019-11-21 Ultra-thin layer of seal packaging increases citrus shelf-life up to 40%
- 2019-11-20 "Canada, Asia, and the Middle East are our most important markets"
- 2019-11-19 "Delayed harvest of Greek organic citrus"
- 2019-11-18 China: Navel orange production declines by 30% in Hengyang, Hunan
- 2019-11-15 Texas red grapefruit season commences, big sizes expected
- 2019-11-14 Memorably bad season for South African soft citrus in Russia
- 2019-11-13 Clementines: Real test of prices will take place in a few weeks time
- 2019-11-12 "Oranges from Guangdong, China will be available early"
- 2019-11-11 "Indonesia is currently the best export market for our Chinese mandarins"
- 2019-11-08 Tougher times for South African citrus growers and exporters during past season
- 2019-11-07 Heat in spring has reduced Israel easy peeler crop by 30%
- 2019-11-06 "Retailers like to work with specialist companies"
- 2019-11-05 Turkish mandarin season started slow, expected to pick up pace soon
- 2019-11-04 "Larger volume of small Chinese oranges this year"