- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Peru: Camposol Holding reports 22.5% drop in sales
EBITDA before fair value adjustments (b.f.v.a.) of USD 4.4 million, 70.8% lower than Q311. EBITDA margin decreased to 11.5%. Last twelve months (LTM) EBITDA as of September 30th 2012 was USD 21.1 million compared to USD 26.3 million for the LTM as of September 30th 2011.
As of September 30th, the Company maintains a Cash Balance of USD 25.8 million.
Volume sold during Q312 was 14,575 MT, down 16.63% compared to the same period in 2011 and average prices were USD 2,627, down 17% from USD 2,826 during the same period in 2011.
The long term growth prospects for exotic fruits & vegetables markets are excellent. Avocado and mango are growing, with headroom for increased per capita consumption in key markets. In the case of asparagus, although consumption is stable, supply is falling due mainly to reduced exports from China. Company expects good demand for all fresh produce in general and for avocado specifically in both the United States and Europe.
There has been a mild "El Niño" effect during 2012 which has caused us to experience a warm winter. This lack of cold hours needed for the growth of the plants had a negative effect on our volumes of avocado this year and will affect those of asparagus in the third and fourth quarter.
Executive Chairman Samuel Dyer Coriat and CFO Jorge Ramirez will host a conference call today, Tuesday October 30th at 03:00 pm CET/ 08:00 am Lima. For details on the conference call, please visit Camposol's website: www.camposol.com.pe
Samuel Dyer Coriat
Camposol Holding Plc.
Phone: +511 621-0804
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "We hope to be in the new building for the 2023 vegetable season"
- 2022-01-17 China: Taiwan "PX Mart" and "Foodpanda" team up
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line
- 2022-01-12 New Northeast distribution center for avocado supplier
- 2022-01-12 AgDevCo attracts local investor to grow food crops in the Babator irrigated farming-hub
- 2022-01-12 Zeder sells stake in The Logistics Group
- 2022-01-12 M&S appoint Monaghan as new plant kitchen supplier
- 2022-01-12 LondonMetric Property Plc announces acquisition of cold storage and logistics warehouse development
- 2022-01-12 Swedish agtech raises €16,6 million to expand endeavors in Europe