- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: Fruit growers question quota cut late notice
SPC Ardmona managing director Vince Pinneri says the company will work on improving communication with growers. He says the cannery adjusted the quotas of fruit it took from growers because sales of tinned fruit slumped. "Even though we've been aggressive during this year in terms of our activity with all of our customers and are gaining share, our actual sales are down 14 per cent," he said.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-27 "Difficult Chilean blueberry season so far"
- 2022-01-27 Quince is gaining popularity in Russia
- 2022-01-27 Chile exported 2.62 million tons of fresh fruits in 2021
- 2022-01-27 Strawberries become a hot item before the Spring Festival
- 2022-01-27 China: Safety concerns affect imported fruit sales
- 2022-01-27 Berries see tighter supplies and higher prices
- 2022-01-27 A look at New Zealand apples and pears
- 2022-01-27 Australian stone fruit season drastically improved after Christmas
- 2022-01-26 Chilean fresh plum market to the U.S. reopens under systems approach
- 2022-01-26 Hazera Spain developed two new mini seedless watermelons
- 2022-01-26 Rockit launches themed gift boxes for Chinese New Year
- 2022-01-26 Blueberries have developed very well in the dunes of Pisco
- 2022-01-26 Peruvian blueberry exports up 30% in volume so far
- 2022-01-26 South African plum campaign targets UK consumers
- 2022-01-26 "Production volume and price of Hami melons both go up as Chinese Spring Festival approaches"
- 2022-01-26 "Metis® is already a recognized premium alternative to traditional plums"
- 2022-01-26 "We've begun other Central American melon seasons with more stock"
- 2022-01-26 Weather still troubles grape growers in Nashik and Sangli districts
- 2022-01-26 France: Apple stocks increasing and pear stocks cut in half
- 2022-01-25 "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"