- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dirk Heerman, Guido Fruit:
Netherlands: “Great expectations for Spanish citrus season”
Also focus of attention are grapes from Sicily. “We’re in the middle of the season as we speak,” says Heerman. “Normally the season runs till late December, but we expect it to end early this year. Quality wasn’t what it should be, causing sales to drop.”
For more information:
Guido Fruit N.V.
Tel: +32 (0)2 242 70 70
Tel Dirk: +32 (0)475 42 39 38
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 "Never before have we seen the consequences of climate change as in recent years"
- 2022-01-24 Tunisian citrus exports down 46.3%
- 2022-01-24 "There are going to be two clear categories of Nadorcott and Tango mandarins"
- 2022-01-21 Florida heading for smallest orange crop in over 75 years
- 2022-01-21 Improving food safety practices to safeguard exports
- 2022-01-21 Griffith area: Citrus crops decimated by severe hailstorm
- 2022-01-21 Orri mandarin continues to stand out for another year
- 2022-01-21 Uzbekistan imported record volume of oranges in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Calabrian Common clementines available until the end of January
- 2022-01-21 “An attractive display, high in vitamins!”
- 2022-01-20 Putting it all on citrus
- 2022-01-20 "The difficulties of the Navelina are already being transferred to the rest of the orange varieties"
- 2022-01-20 Tunisia started exports of Maltese oranges to Marseille
- 2022-01-20 Small businesses the most affected by price increases
- 2022-01-20 "Chinese lemons suffer competition from Turkey and Egypt this season"
- 2022-01-20 China: Tangerines falling both in volume and price
- 2022-01-20 "We want to revive the consumption of white pomelos in France!"
- 2022-01-19 Egypt opens new export season of Valencia oranges
- 2022-01-19 Brussels leaves the control on South African citrus imports demanded by Spain hanging in the air
- 2022-01-19 Promotional campaigns that are practically below cost should stop