- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New year-round marketing strategy to be implemented in 2013
US: Produce for Kids announces new year-round digital strategy
A focus group hosted by Produce for Kids this summer showed that moms are interested in quick and easy meals, are very active on their smart phones and are extremely connected to social media. According to a recent study conducted by the Marketing to Moms Coalition, 44 percent of moms use a smartphone for recipes and meal planning.
“With the rise of the digital era, shoppers are glued to their phones, tablets and laptops, and reaching them is harder than ever,” said Founder and President of Produce for Kids, John Shuman. “With these new initiatives, we’ll be better equipped to reach shoppers during campaigns and year-round to spread the healthy eating message and bring value to our sponsors and retailers.”
Produce for Kids will expand online marketing initiatives by redesigning and mobile optimizing produceforkids.com to enhance and simplify shoppers’ experience. New features on the website will include all new design and functionality, a recipe/ingredient search, meal planning tools, more social media sharing options, more exposure for sponsors and retail partners through dedicated landing pages, and a new educational section on how to pick, store and prepare produce.
To meet the needs of today’s mom, Produce for Kids will also be migrating the current Parents on Produce article section of the website over to a blog format. This new format will feature helpful articles written by experts from Parents on Produce and guest bloggers who align with the Produce for Kids mission.
“We know today’s generation of moms aren’t storing recipes in their countertop recipe boxes anymore, most are relying on their mobile devices and social networks like Facebook and Pinterest for recipes and healthy eating tips and advice,” said Amanda Keefer, manager public relations and social media at Produce for Kids. “Providing shoppers with information while they’re in store will be key to the communication process.“ Both the website and mobile sites are scheduled to launch in May 2013 to kick off the spring Get Healthy, Give Hope
In 2013, Produce for Kids will continue its successful media partnership with Sprout TV, the popular 24-hour preschool television channel reaching 55 million homes. Last year’s partnership included two national television spots that ran during the campaign, in-store Sprout character appearances, web banners on sproutonline.com and more. Details of the 2013 partnership are being confirmed, but intend to include current components and more. Produce for Kids will continue to grow the existing components of the campaigns in 2013, including a new point of sale unit; expanding presence on social media; exposure in national, trade and local media; extensive blogger outreach year-round; access to communications toolkits for sponsors and retailers during campaigns and retailer circular ads promoting the campaign and sponsors’ products.
Grocery store partners participating in the 2013 Get Healthy, Give Hope campaign are being confirmed. A full list of retailers will be available by January 2013.
Produce for Kids
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "We hope to be in the new building for the 2023 vegetable season"
- 2022-01-17 China: Taiwan "PX Mart" and "Foodpanda" team up
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line
- 2022-01-12 New Northeast distribution center for avocado supplier
- 2022-01-12 AgDevCo attracts local investor to grow food crops in the Babator irrigated farming-hub
- 2022-01-12 Zeder sells stake in The Logistics Group
- 2022-01-12 M&S appoint Monaghan as new plant kitchen supplier
- 2022-01-12 LondonMetric Property Plc announces acquisition of cold storage and logistics warehouse development
- 2022-01-12 Swedish agtech raises €16,6 million to expand endeavors in Europe