- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: Leading produce marketer joins N&A group
Cassia will be responsible for marketing, product and packaging innovation, branding, sales team support and leadership for the N&A Group. Additionally, Cassia is also responsible for the recently established Kensington Pride Marketing Taskforce, with the long term objective to increase consumer awareness as to the superior flavour of the Kensington Pride mango variety.
She joins the N&A team from Apple & Pear Australia Limited (APAL) located in Melbourne, Victoria. APAL is the peak industry body for Australian apple and pear growers. Cassia served as Market Development Manager successfully managing relationships with foreign trade and government representatives, presenting at international trade fairs, hosting international delegations in Australia, working closely with DAFF and successfully prioritising commodities for access to new markets.
Cassia has developed an extensive network of contacts throughout the horticulture supply chain and has proven leadership and management skills.
Cassia grew up on a ‘fruit salad’ farm in Mudgee, NSW and studied Bachelor of Science in Agricultural (B.Sc.Ag Hons), Sydney University. She has many years experience in the Sydney Markets and has worked closely with many key Australian fruit growers.
“I am thrilled to be part of the hard working and loyal team at N&A. It feels like home. I am looking forward to identifying our future opportunities and driving sales.”
N&A Group, family owned since 1956, is a leading Australian distributor of fresh fruits based in the Sydney Markets. N&A Group is vertically integrated with Ardrossan Batlow Apples and exclusive distributor of Bombowlee Specialty Fruits. N&A Group management, Rob Cathels, Scott Dunk and the whole team are pleased to welcome Cassia to the N&A Group.
T (02) 9746 9667
F (02) 9746 8076
M 0409 917 333
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 The GCA asks for produce suppliers' views on experience with UK's large groceries retailers
- 2022-01-12 Boris's thugs...
- 2022-01-05 Miyryam Servet Mustafa is the new managing director of Multivac Bulgaria Production EOOD
- 2022-01-05 Freshfel Europe optimistic for 2022 to progressively fill the gap of consumption
- 2022-01-04 Emma Lees appointed HortNZ future director for 2022
- 2021-12-24 A year on post Brexit - what does it all mean?
- 2021-12-22 Fruit Industry sector hit by steep cost increases
- 2021-12-20 Chilean and Brazilian fruit producers and exporters seek joint solutions to face common challenges
- 2021-12-20 New Zealand Apples and Pears appoints two new associate directors
- 2021-12-17 Wholesale Produce Supply announces additions to its board of directors
- 2021-12-17 The Chain Law reform enters into force today
- 2021-12-17 Freshfel Europe urges the sector to act now to fill the gap in consumption with minimum health recommendation
- 2021-12-17 Australia: Industry welcomes $87.2M investment to implement the Ag Visa
- 2021-12-17 Growers best placed to decide own R&D
- 2021-12-14 Funding for Ombudsman key to levelling horticulture industry playing field
- 2021-12-13 Hectre establishes dual hemisphere R&D teams to meet demand
- 2021-12-09 Caterers and restaurants see boost in public trust following pandemic
- 2021-12-09 Florida Citrus Mutual names next CEO: G. Mathew Joyner
- 2021-12-08 Belarus bans European, American and other Western fruit and vegetable imports
- 2021-12-02 Trade between the Western Cape and UK is still positive