- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Partnership will create Intelligent Reusable Transport Packaging
Intelleflex to partner Rehrig Pacific Company
The technology will deliver on-demand data visibility for proactively tracking and monitoring the temperature and condition of temperature-sensitive products, such as pharmaceuticals and fresh, frozen and packaged foods. Products can be monitored and managed on-demand through the cold chain without requiring the unloading of pallets or opening of containers, while also addressing government and industry regulations for traceability, safety and quality. Using ZEST Data Services(TM), personnel are alerted to real-time changes in temperature and other environmental factors that can impact the integrity of the shipment and potentially expose customers, and an organization, to significant risks relating to quality and safety.
"Temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals and food manufacturers require intelligent cold chain management systems for safety and profitability," said Kaley Parkinson, national sales manager of Rehrig Pacific Company Supply Chain Technology Solutions. "Partnering with Intelleflex on intelligent transport packaging solutions and ZEST Data Services will provide measurable value and logistical benefits to cold chain operations. We are pleased to work with Intelleflex to assist with our ongoing pursuit of continuous improvement for our customers."
In addition to their intelligent reusable packaging system offerings, Rehrig currently provides sustainable reusable transport packaging and supply chain solutions nationwide.
Intelleflex provides on-demand data visibility for monitoring and managing the temperature and condition of temperature-sensitive foods and pharmaceuticals to reduce waste, improve delivered quality, and optimize supply chain operations. By incorporating Intelleflex XC3 Technology(TM) temperature and condition monitors directly into Rehrig's intelligent packaging systems, customers gain actionable data for managing the freshness and quality of perishable goods. The solution also enables customers to more easily and cost-effectively track containers, bins, crates, pallets, and reusable plastic containers (RPC) as they move through the supply chain to better manage inventory, reduce purchasing and labor costs, improve efficiency, and maximize asset utilization. XC3 Technology-based readers and tags provide the ability to reliably read and write data to tags, automating processes and eliminating many of the limitations of bar codes.
"We're excited to work with Rehrig Pacific to incorporate Intelleflex XC3 Technology temperature-monitoring tags directly into their intelligent reusable transport packaging solutions to provide customers with actionable data for improving the freshness and quality of perishable goods," said Peter Mehring, president and CEO of Intelleflex. "By managing the temperature and condition of products at the pallet, tote or container level, we can enable an intelligent supply chain that includes uniform builds and loading, prioritized routing, streamlined operations, and improved traceability."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO