- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada: New senior management at Nature Fresh Farms Sales Inc.
As Director of Business Development, Ray Wowryk brings more than 35 years of retail and wholesale experience to represent and service a wide range of sectors within the fresh produce industry. In recent years Ray has operated his own Calgary-based consulting business working with clients to identify new opportunities for growth and profitability. Ray has experience in the retail sector as both a Produce Buyer and Category Manager enabling him to see the industry clearly from the retail perspective. In the wholesale environment, he has developed and maintained marketing programs with international partners and growers.
With a young but experienced marketing team in place and an exciting variety of award winning produce supported by a well-invested state of the art 130 acre greenhouse farm, it was easy for Frank and Ray to make the decision to be part of the future at Nature Fresh Farms Sales Inc. As leaders in the industry of controlled greenhouse produce marketing, food safety, sustainable farming practices and Certified Greenhouse Grown status, these gentlemen will help drive Nature Fresh forward to embrace the prospects that lie ahead. Frank and Ray look forward to meeting with the produce community in their new roles to explore future tasteful and healthy opportunities. Contact them today to see what Nature Fresh Farms can do for you.
Patricia (Patty) Kristy
Nature Fresh Farms Inc.
Phone: 519-326-1111 X 1369
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO