- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
The first citrus of the Spanish FRUSPANIA are available
For the 2012/13 campaign the Spanish company plans to strengthen its presence in Eastern and Northern Europe, focusing on excellent quality and continuity of supply of citrus. That will continue until April 2013.
The season will then go on with the oranges, vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, eggplant, courgettes) and iceberg lettuce that will be available in the coming weeks.
Compared to last year, the production base has been significantly increased and thus the ability to deliver directly to many platforms of European large-scale distribution, also thanks to the timely deliveries, guaranteed by a very well tested transport and logistics system.
In the new refrigerated warehouse of Moguer, acquired in January 2012, Fruspania will package peaches and nectarines as well as all its strawberry production that this year has transplanted more than 6,000,000plants of variety Candonga and Sabrina already.
This year will also be a year of innovation for Fruspania which is evaluating the adoption of the FIT technology (see previous article) in order to supply all its customers products with a longer shelf life, guaranteed even in the most critical periods in which the increase of temperatures makes the product's preservation along the supply chain, including point of sale particularly difficult .
Fruspania - La calidad nuestro objetivo
Sanchís Albella nº2, 2º
12001 - Castellón, Spain
Tel. +34 964 225 223
Fax: +34 964 223 383
Ignacio Ponce de León
Mob.: +34 665 332 021
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Egypt opens new export season of Valencia oranges
- 2022-01-19 Brussels leaves the control on South African citrus imports demanded by Spain hanging in the air
- 2022-01-19 Promotional campaigns that are practically below cost should stop
- 2022-01-19 'The citrus season is a success despite bottlenecks'
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe to enter into citrus export deal with China
- 2022-01-18 Italy's Limoré and its unexpected international success
- 2022-01-18 “There’s a high demand from China for Egyptian oranges, especially for Valencia”
- 2022-01-18 Maharashtra government to set up 'citrus estate' in Paithan to provide sweet lime saplings
- 2022-01-17 Pakistan: This year’s production of red blood oranges down in Khanpur
- 2022-01-17 'Coordinated HLB treatment is essential in California'
- 2022-01-17 Kenya considers imports of Pakistani kinnows and mangoes
- 2022-01-17 "As long as Florida's grapefruit production is limited, Spanish and South African grapefruit will be able to coexist"
- 2022-01-17 "There is a higher demand for clementines than we are able to meet"
- 2022-01-17 "The record number of rejections in 2021 and the EFSA report should force Brussels to impose cold treatment on citrus imports"
- 2022-01-17 It's still a difficult campaign for Andalusia's oranges and lemons
- 2022-01-17 “The demand for Italian citrus fruits is growing in France”
- 2022-01-14 Three citrus farm labor contractors pay $76,000 in back wages and penalties
- 2022-01-14 January USDA citrus forecast projects fewer Florida oranges
- 2022-01-14 The organic Nadorcott and Tango mandarin campaign starts with greater supply and prices under pressure
- 2022-01-14 Italian Common clementines have one more month of sales left