- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Governor accompanies Oregon pears to Hong Kong
“Northwest Pear volumes to the Hong Kong market have doubled in the past 5 years, making Hong Kong our pear industry’s largest export market in Asia, and 8th in size in the world. Currently, over 4,000 members of Oregon’s rural communities contribute to the multitudinous pear harvest that brings the stable quality and ample supply of fresh pears to the territory,” said Gov. John Kitzhaber.
Jeff Correa, Director of International Marketing for Pear Bureau Northwest noted that Hong Kong is one of the Northwest pear industry's top 10 export markets, citing it as a very good export market for Green Anjous, Red Anjous and Bosc pears. “USA Pears have a 7 month window of availability in the Hong Kong market which makes it a key market during the second half of the USA Pear season,” said Correa. “So far this season we are off to a very strong start in Hong Kong, with confirmed orders to date reaching 22,000 boxes; an 87 percent increase of the 2011-12 season total through the same time period.”
For more information:
Pear Bureau Northwest
Tel: +1 (503) 652-9720
Fax: +1 (503) 652-9721
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Honduras import melon season underway
- 2022-01-21 "With just ten days until Chinese New Year demand is very good, we are picking as fast as we can"
- 2022-01-21 Moroccan raspberries gained ground on Spanish raspberries in November and December
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports
- 2022-01-21 COAG denounces that supermarkets are selling melons that are not from Almeria as if they were from that province
- 2022-01-21 Cold spring had a serious impact on Czech fruit harvest
- 2022-01-21 "This week, the first grapes have been shipped from India"
- 2022-01-21 Production and export of Argentinian blueberries declines
- 2022-01-21 Third largest fruit exporter in the country, Ceará sells US$ 178 million in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Apples from Ukraine and Moldova selling well in Tajikistan
- 2022-01-21 Chinese cherries are about to enter the domestic market
- 2022-01-21 The imported fruit price index mainly showed a trend of increase in 2021
- 2022-01-21 South African pears allowed to enter China
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry supplies increasing again
- 2022-01-20 How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- 2022-01-20 What are the latest trends in raspberries?
- 2022-01-20 South African pears to benefit from empty European & UK markets
- 2022-01-20 "The high light levels are producing great quality and good availability which will last for a couple of weeks"