- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Grimmway Farms named exclusive supplier of Biggest Loser fresh carrots
Grimmway Farms will debut the new products at the PMA Fresh Summit in Anaheim, CA October 27-28. To build enthusiasm for the program, past Biggest Loser contestants and current Biggest Loser Resort employees Sione Fa (Season 7) and Mark Pinhasovich (Season 10), will be on hand. Fa and Pinhasovich plan to participate in the PMA Fit Foundation 5K with Grimmway’s Team Orange and visit with tradeshow attendees during the expo, signing autographs and sharing personal experiences from their weight loss journeys.
As a leader in the carrot industry, Bob Borda, Vice President of Marketing for Grimmway Farms remarked, “Carrots are an extremely healthy, versatile and convenient food. This brand partnership with The Biggest Loser is a great opportunity to share that message more clearly with consumers and promote fruits and vegetables as part of a healthy diet.”
In fact, connecting with consumers and sharing that health messaging will be prominent on the new Grimmway Farms carrot packaging. Thanks to a cross-promotional partnership with The Biggest Loser Resorts, Grimmway Farms is hosting a 14-month sweepstakes that allows consumers to register to win one of three trips to the Biggest Loser Resorts. Registering for the sweepstakes will be as easy as scanning a QR code or visiting the new www.justcrunchem.com microsite. In addition to sweepstakes information, the new microsite will also feature health and nutrition information from Derek Johnson, Executive Nutrition Director for Biggest Loser Resorts.
In addition to branded packaging and the consumer sweepstakes, Grimmway will also network with consumers’ online, sharing recipes, healthy content and more chances to win Biggest Loser merchandise through social media sites including Facebook and Twitter. “The Biggest Loser online audience is nearly 2 million strong and they are a loyal community eager for information on healthy living,” said Borda.
Grimmway Farms will offer the Biggest Loser brand in both private label and the Grimmway brand and will work with retailers to customize a program that meets each retailer’s individual needs.
Melinda Goodman, Vice President of Marketing for Giraffe Interactive commented, “The Biggest Loser has transcended its role as an entertainment brand and has become a lifestyle brand focused on healthy living. We’re proud to welcome a marketing leader like Grimmway Farms into the program and help them celebrate the health and wellness benefits of carrots.”
Grimmway Farms joins current marketing partners Sage Fruit in promoting The Biggest Loser brand. During the next several months, Giraffe Interactive will be announcing new grower-shipper partners in additional categories timed with the premiere of Season 14 of The Biggest Loser debuting in January on NBC.
For more information:
Tel: +1 414-967-5755
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO