- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Spain: Canary Island tomato hanging on for dear life
Domingo Mendoza from the Union of Tenerife Tomato Growers hopes the 2012-2013 campaign will be able to reach the anticipated 25 million kilos. This number still represents a 3 million kilo drop compared to last year.
Mendoza however, states that if the 25-million mark is reached, the sector will have survived another season.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 World cucumber production breaks records in 2020
- 2022-01-26 Technology for covered crops and in the field has potential to increase UK production, say experts
- 2022-01-26 NZ growers and suppliers: Expect more expensive vegetables in February
- 2022-01-26 "COVID-19 infected staff currently shippers' biggest challenge"
- 2022-01-26 "Chinese garlic price begins to rise as overseas markets stock up"
- 2022-01-26 Cabbage stocks rapidly diminishing in Russia
- 2022-01-26 "Spanish cauliflower is becoming an increasingly appreciated product with strategic value"
- 2022-01-26 “Precocity and quality: that is the strength of our asparagus!”
- 2022-01-25 Albanian vegetable exports down
- 2022-01-25 Coachella artichoke production season kicks off
- 2022-01-25 China: The overall vegetable price in Beijing Xinfadi market has risen significantly
- 2022-01-25 The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- 2022-01-25 Sinaloa's vegetable sector faces another season of plummeting prices
- 2022-01-25 Mini symposium on beans quality takes place on February the 18th
- 2022-01-25 "Erzberg tunnel offers optimal conditions for our King Trumpet mushrooms"
- 2022-01-25 Fennel in Italy is scarce and prices are soaring
- 2022-01-25 Potatoes and vegetables of the ‘borscht set’ to see increased acreages in 2022
- 2022-01-25 India: Tomato prices crash in Chennai market
- 2022-01-25 Looking back on the Chinese garlic market in 2021
- 2022-01-25 Belarus to introduce price regulation on ‘borscht set’ and apples