- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Updated state fruit and vegetable profiles now available
"The state profiles highlight the impact that the fresh produce industry has on the health and economy of every state in the country," said Robert Guenther, United Fresh senior vice president of public policy. "Last week, Washington Public Policy Conference attendees delivered this data to their senators and representatives to drive home the importance of passing a Farm Bill, and we encourage members to refer to these profiles in their advocacy efforts."
The profiles examine each state’s share of the Farm Bill Specialty Crop Block Grants, WIC program funding and funding allotment for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program, showcasing projects and success stories for each.
The state profiles also detail the impact of adult and childhood obesity and diabetes in each state, as well as the number of participants in federal feeding programs such as the National School Breakfast and Lunch programs, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as the Food Stamp Program.
Data used in the reports come from federal and industry research sources. The profiles are available free of charge at www.unitedfresh.org.
For more information:
Tel: +1 202-303-3417
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 The GCA asks for produce suppliers' views on experience with UK's large groceries retailers
- 2022-01-12 Boris's thugs...
- 2022-01-05 Miyryam Servet Mustafa is the new managing director of Multivac Bulgaria Production EOOD
- 2022-01-05 Freshfel Europe optimistic for 2022 to progressively fill the gap of consumption
- 2022-01-04 Emma Lees appointed HortNZ future director for 2022
- 2021-12-24 A year on post Brexit - what does it all mean?
- 2021-12-22 Fruit Industry sector hit by steep cost increases
- 2021-12-20 Chilean and Brazilian fruit producers and exporters seek joint solutions to face common challenges
- 2021-12-20 New Zealand Apples and Pears appoints two new associate directors
- 2021-12-17 Wholesale Produce Supply announces additions to its board of directors
- 2021-12-17 The Chain Law reform enters into force today
- 2021-12-17 Freshfel Europe urges the sector to act now to fill the gap in consumption with minimum health recommendation
- 2021-12-17 Australia: Industry welcomes $87.2M investment to implement the Ag Visa
- 2021-12-17 Growers best placed to decide own R&D
- 2021-12-14 Funding for Ombudsman key to levelling horticulture industry playing field
- 2021-12-13 Hectre establishes dual hemisphere R&D teams to meet demand
- 2021-12-09 Caterers and restaurants see boost in public trust following pandemic
- 2021-12-09 Florida Citrus Mutual names next CEO: G. Mathew Joyner
- 2021-12-08 Belarus bans European, American and other Western fruit and vegetable imports
- 2021-12-02 Trade between the Western Cape and UK is still positive