- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: DeltaTRAK introduces new cold chain traceability solution
"Our FlashTRAK RFID solution reads both passive RFID labels and our FlashTRAK single-use in-transit temperature loggers," said Frederick Wu, president and CEO of DeltaTRAK. "This gives the customer the ability to read loggers more efficiently, quickly and automatically and also adds the benefit of a cost effective recycling program."
Integration of FlashTRAK RFID technology with ColdTRAK makes it possible for customers to use low cost data loggers, like our FlashLink VU, USB and Mini, with the latest RFID technology of our new FlashTRAK loggers to achieve efficiency in operations with the automatic uploading of the data into ColdTRAK.
With RFID technology, the temperature data from the logger is read using DeltaTRAK FlashTRAK WAN/Ethernet Multi-Protocol (cellular) 3G RFID readers. These readers are typically mounted in the receiving area and can also be mounted inside vehicles to provide real-time temperature information during transit. Temperature data is automatically uploaded to the cloud-based ColdTRAK Data Central where it can be viewed, analyzed and shared. The solution ensures quality product temperature data is recorded and provides traceability, allowing customers to make accurate real-time decisions.
DeltaTRAK will be showcasing its FlashTRAK RFID Temperature Monitoring Solution at the Fresh Summit show (Booth #3189) in Anaheim, CA October 27-28, 2012.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Ethylene partnership formed to expand service in China
- 2022-01-24 Grower-importer announces new Western expansion
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent