- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: New marketing campaign for Kanzi Apples
Kanzi will be working with Heart Research UK charity to help promote healthy lifestyles and will support them with a £10,000 donation. Specially marked packs will be sold through multiple retailers during the 2012-2013 selling season to raise awareness of the new partnership.
Heart Research UK, founded in 1967, funds pioneering research into the prevention, treatment and cure of heart disease. The partnership with Kanzi will raise valuable funds for its educational work with communities focusing on the importance of healthy lifestyles including advice on diet and exercise.
James Simpson, Managing Director of Adrian Scripps Ltd, who manage Kanzi Apples in the UK, said: "We are delighted to be working with Heart Research UK as part of our new campaign. The charity funds vital medical research and plays a very important role in educating people about heart health and we are pleased to be able to contribute to this work."
Barbara Harpham, national director of Heart Research UK said:
"Heart Research UK and Kanzi Apples are a great partnership and, together, we will help people to live healthier, happier, longer lives. This year, we celebrate helping hearts for 45 years and the money raised will help us continue our pioneering medical research, Master Classes for local, young doctors to learn best techniques and treatments for their patients and rehabilitation for children with heart problems, as well as projects that help communities help themselves. Apples are so fresh, tasty and healthy and an ideal way to promote healthy heart eating."
Other activities planned during the campaign include extensive media relations work, recipe development, social media activity and a programme of experiential marketing using the ‘boudoir’ theme to bring Kanzi to a wider audience.
For more information:
Tel: +44 7778 702221
Heart Research UK
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Dino helps move his melons
- 2022-01-24 'At-home dining will probably increase compared to pre-pandemic levels'
- 2022-01-24 Romantic heart-shaped packaging filled with sweet strawberries
- 2022-01-24 Week 2: Chile recorded an export of 7,605 tons of fresh blueberries
- 2022-01-24 Final picking season for Noho Blueberry Farm
- 2022-01-24 Pioneering grape grower has passed away
- 2022-01-24 Indian consumers embrace South African apples and pears
- 2022-01-24 Ongoing 2021/22 crop for EU27 estimated 6.7% higher than preceding 5-year average
- 2022-01-24 Moldova to negotiate increase in duty-free quota for plum exports to EU
- 2022-01-24 "Good money for pears of all sizes; lousy apple prices"
- 2022-01-24 Record Dutch agricultural exports in 2021
- 2022-01-24 India, Russia and Libya top importers of Turkish apples in 2021
- 2022-01-24 Chilean cherry prices will continue to fall in the Chinese market
- 2022-01-24 It is expected that China's imported fruit volume will remain stable and slightly decrease in 2022
- 2022-01-24 Market analysis of Chinese apple import and export in December 2021
- 2022-01-24 "Cherry supply season reached its peak, but backlogs in Chinese ports are slowing down product movement"
- 2022-01-24 Decreasing apple output worries Kullu Valley growers
- 2022-01-24 A new high-quality strawberry from Sicily
- 2022-01-21 The Pears de Rincón de Soto PDO was awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-21 Peruvian white grape exports gain ground over the Red Globe exports