- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Tesco in the Pink with new onion variety
Grown in the Stour Valley on the Essex - Sussex border by Stourgarden, the new onion, with a mild flavour, will be supplied exclusively to Tesco. The Rosanna Pink onion reached commercial volumes this year after three years of cultivation. The harvest this year was a bit touch and go due to the very wet weather but there will enough volume to supply Tesco year round.
The onions will be sold in 3 packs for £1.30, 10p of which will go to Cancer Research UK.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 "We work side by side with producers and packers through every step of the process"
- 2022-01-25 Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes to change Ethiopian food security
- 2022-01-24 'Domestic goods continued to dominate the market'
- 2022-01-24 'It has been a mixed bag of weather, this Spring and Summer'
- 2022-01-24 "Dutch onion market is transitioning"
- 2022-01-24 Spain: South Tenerife potato growers crave more rain
- 2022-01-24 Kenya: Nyandarua county officials strike potato supply deal with KFC
- 2022-01-24 Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-24 Japanese French fry war escalates
- 2022-01-21 Sustainable intensification yields multiple benefits in China
- 2022-01-21 ‘Potato Crisis’ symbolizes Algeria's struggling economy
- 2022-01-20 'Demand for yellow and red onions is good'
- 2022-01-20 Sinaloa's potato harvest started and producers expect to harvest 380,000 tons
- 2022-01-20 "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
- 2022-01-20 Renewed demand for processing sector as restaurant restrictions might change
- 2022-01-20 ‘Industry must lead seed potato sector growth’
- 2022-01-20 "Good start to the new year at the potato market"
- 2022-01-20 Onion prices up in Russia
- 2022-01-20 Potato price changes in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- 2022-01-19 Canada: Québec Parmentier acquires large-scale seed potato producer