- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Assesment from CEPA on Italian potato market
The production scenario that is emerging has already affected the Italian potato market: quotations at the farm remain higher than those of last year. The average price for a good quality potato increased in some areas of Italy, about 50% compared to the same period of 2011 and indicators in Italy and Europe suggest that the upward trend will be maintained in the coming months in all links of the supply chain.
Potato sales in the month of September recorded a regular pattern in wholesale and retail markets of the peninsula. There were also promotional activities by different groups of retailers. Retail prices tend to be stable, at around 1.00 Euro / kg.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 "We work side by side with producers and packers through every step of the process"
- 2022-01-25 Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes to change Ethiopian food security
- 2022-01-24 'Domestic goods continued to dominate the market'
- 2022-01-24 'It has been a mixed bag of weather, this Spring and Summer'
- 2022-01-24 "Dutch onion market is transitioning"
- 2022-01-24 Spain: South Tenerife potato growers crave more rain
- 2022-01-24 Kenya: Nyandarua county officials strike potato supply deal with KFC
- 2022-01-24 Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-24 Japanese French fry war escalates
- 2022-01-21 Sustainable intensification yields multiple benefits in China
- 2022-01-21 ‘Potato Crisis’ symbolizes Algeria's struggling economy
- 2022-01-20 'Demand for yellow and red onions is good'
- 2022-01-20 Sinaloa's potato harvest started and producers expect to harvest 380,000 tons
- 2022-01-20 "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
- 2022-01-20 Renewed demand for processing sector as restaurant restrictions might change
- 2022-01-20 ‘Industry must lead seed potato sector growth’
- 2022-01-20 "Good start to the new year at the potato market"
- 2022-01-20 Onion prices up in Russia
- 2022-01-20 Potato price changes in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- 2022-01-19 Canada: Québec Parmentier acquires large-scale seed potato producer