- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Brandt named to Inc. Magazine’s list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
Unified Payments tops this year’s list. BRANDT joins Yelp, yogurt maker Chobani, Giftcards.com, KIND and famed hatmaker Tilly’s, among other prominent brands featured on this year’s list.
“I am incredibly proud that our team once again made Inc.’s prestigious list of growing companies,” said Rick Brandt, President and CEO of BRANDT. “What an accomplishment! If you really are measured by the company you keep, we’re in some pretty good company.
“My father and my aunt founded this company 59 years ago with one single goal: Growth,” continued Brandt. “And as we get ready to celebrate our 60th Anniversary, we continue to achieve that goal. Thank you to our customers and the hard-working members of the extended BRANDT family that make this possible.”
In a stagnant economic environment, median growth rate of 2012 Inc. 500|5000 companies remains an impressive 97 percent. The companies on this year’s list report having created over 400,000 jobs in the past three years, and aggregate revenue among the honorees reached $299 billion.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/5000.
"Now, more than ever, we depend on Inc. 500|5000 companies to spur innovation, provide jobs, and drive the economy forward. Growth companies, not large corporations, are where the action is,” says Inc. Editor Eric Schurenberg.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-27 Aigen raises a $4 mln seed led by NEA
- 2022-01-27 Turkish potato equipment manufacturer aims to become worldwide brand
- 2022-01-27 Texas produce industry leaders inducted into Hall of Fame
- 2022-01-27 Easyfresh and Global Consult Agro team up
- 2022-01-27 AGQ Labs has a new agri-food laboratory in Almeria
- 2022-01-27 New technical commercial director for Nijssen
- 2022-01-27 Dutch firm designs Russian fruit importer's new state-of-the-art DC
- 2022-01-27 AgBiome receives grant to continue developing effective crop protection solutions for farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2022-01-27 Hema Supply Chain New Technology Shortlisted for International Awards
- 2022-01-27 "Since our integration into Westfalia Fruit International, we have experienced strong growth"
- 2022-01-27 South Africa’s Sun Exchange plans African expansion
- 2022-01-26 FPAA names Allison Moore as Executive Vice President
- 2022-01-26 Organics Unlimited announces passing of organic banana pioneer
- 2022-01-26 Bivano takes over lehmann natur
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-26 IATA: Strong 2021 air cargo demand with constrained capacity
- 2022-01-26 'For the year ended 31st December 2021, total revenues recorded growth of 110.2%'
- 2022-01-25 FirstFruits Marketing adds pear growing and distribution partner
- 2022-01-25 "EU taxonomy burdens implementation of energy and climate change"
- 2022-01-25 Dutch cooperative changes its company structure