- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
promotions led to sucess for NMB
Growing mango popularity in foodservice
In February, the NMB partnered with BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse for the third year in a row to promote permanent mango menu items in their restaurants. The promotion ran from February to April 2012.
During the same February through April time period, the NMB also ran a promotion with first-time fresh mango users, Daphne’s California Greek with 55 locations. In this new partnership, Daphne’s added mango to their menu with a limited time offer (LTO) mango dish.
During the last week of the school year (April 30 – May 4, 2012) the NMB also partnered with the University of Massachusetts Amherst (UMass), where college students had a chance to enjoy fresh mangos through the NMB’s promotion, Mango Mania. More than 14,000 meals a day were served at the university’s four dining halls.
The NMB’s fourth promotion was with major frozen yogurt chain, Red Mango. Red Mango participated in the mango craze for the month of May, featuring fresh mangos as their topping of the month. During this promotion, Red Mango used NMB-branded point of sale materials to educate their customers, while also offering $1 off coupons for their purchase. Red Mango also spread mango nutrition messages to their customers through several of their social media channels, including e-blasts, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In addition to mango promotions, the NMB works with foodservice publications to get mango stories in foodservice magazines and newspapers throughout the year. In their outreach efforts, the NMB attended the National Restaurant Association (NRA) show where the newest innovations and trends for culinary professionals are showcased.
Additionally, the NMB also sponsored a morning refreshment break prior to the NRA show for the Marketing Executives Group (MEG), a non-profit study group designed as an educational forum for foodservice marketing executives to raise the standards of excellence in restaurant marketing. The Spring 2012 Conference brought together 250 registrants.
The NMB also sponsored the Flavor Experience in association with Flavor & The Menu magazine.
For more information about the NMB’s foodservice outreach program, please visit www.mango.org/foodservice. Recipes are available at www.mango.org/recipes.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 South Mill Champs expands Atlanta distribution center
- 2022-01-21 Hazel Tech announces Asia Pacific office expansion and investment
- 2022-01-21 The Bonduelle group extends its capital to farming partners and creates the concept of "shareholder producer"
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO