- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
African Delight prominent new plum
South African stonefruit on the way
South Africa has had a good growing season through the winter and the stone fruit looks good he says. There has been a bit hail damage in the north but this will only affect the very early season fruit.
The most prominent new variety to emerge is the African Delight plum, this mid to late season fruit which has been maturing for the last three to four years and now ready for market.
Jacques expects further growth on sales to the Middle and Far East, but remains positive about the European and UK markets.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 South Africa: Industry set for a promising pome fruit 2022 harvest
- 2022-01-17 South Africa's Hex River grapes set to excel in South East Asia this season
- 2022-01-17 Tari's campaign to expand grape farming seems unsuccessful
- 2022-01-17 Florida strawberries seeing extremely strong demand
- 2022-01-17 China: Exports of Korean grapes and strawberries to Hong Kong increase
- 2022-01-17 Shelf life extension tech firm receives new USDA funding
- 2022-01-17 Technology supports New Zealand cherry pickers to work 'smarter'
- 2022-01-17 Moldovan apple exports still high in January
- 2022-01-17 Total shipments from start of the season until January 9 reached 56,268 tons
- 2022-01-17 Limvalnera strawberries are nickel and histamine-free
- 2022-01-17 New book shows grapes a top food for immunity and brain health
- 2022-01-17 Brazilian fruit industry breaks record, reaching more than 1 billion dollars in exports
- 2022-01-17 Good year for UK Bramley producers
- 2022-01-14 More winter strawberries harvested in Italy
- 2022-01-14 Chilean fresh fruit exports have increased by almost 8% over the previous season
- 2022-01-14 UK: Aldi and Somerset farm collaboration offers winter strawberries year-round
- 2022-01-14 PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
- 2022-01-14 “Melon cultivation modernization not making up for increasing costs”
- 2022-01-14 "The pandemic has made us realize that we are capable of reinventing ourselves and has made us all much more professional"
- 2022-01-14 Peruvian frozen strawberry exports increased by 50% in 2021