- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: Cheap imports hitting dried fruit producers
Sunbeam, which owns the well known Angas Park brand, says the high US dollar and cheaper overseas imports have made things difficult.
General manager of food supply, Chris Ellis, says the local market makes it too expensive for domestic dried tree fruit to compete.
"Volume and quality have been, I suppose, not as high as we hoped and that's tested us there," he said.
"Then of course you've had the impost of customers seeking supply from imported fruit, so it's fair to say that there are some very testing times."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Hazelnut grove setup for over 50 years, in both Italy and Europe
- 2022-01-19 Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets announces funding opportunities for Vermont specialty crops
- 2022-01-18 AusMac 2022 postponed to November over Covid concerns
- 2022-01-18 Republic of Georgia pulled off record high exports in 2021
- 2022-01-18 Moldovan walnuts hit by low demand in the EU and Turkey
- 2022-01-17 Experts take a look at almond growing and reducing water use in California
- 2022-01-14 Netafim USA and Bayer partner to launch “Precise Defense” crop protection solution for almond growers
- 2022-01-14 Policom: The almond tradition 'guides' the Plant based in Calabria
- 2022-01-13 Severe irrigation restrictions in Spain threaten almond plantations
- 2022-01-11 Nepal imported almonds & cashew nuts worth Rs 1.18 billion in four months
- 2022-01-10 Kenyan growers harvesting immature macadamia nuts are upsetting the sector
- 2022-01-07 Ariston Holdings Ltd seeks to grow macadamia output
- 2022-01-07 Free trade with the UAE might help boost Georgian exports
- 2022-01-07 Iran: Pistachio exports down 19% year-on-year in March-December
- 2022-01-07 Major exporter, sixth largest producer of walnuts in the world and important producer of dry fruits
- 2022-01-06 China still pushing competitors out of global walnut market
- 2022-01-06 Australian macadamia producer Saratoga Holdings fined $400,000 over safety breaches
- 2022-01-05 Tovano: "Focus on health means whole line is growing"
- 2022-01-05 Shipping problems trouble Californian almond growers
- 2022-01-05 Spanish nuts and pistachios continue their expansion in 2020