- Rijpmeesters Bananen - Boom, België
- Logistiek Planner - Boom, België
- (Senior) Kwaliteitscontroleur - Boom, België
- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
Mexico: Lemon prices up due to lack of rain
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 Turkish lemon exports increase by 15%
- 2019-05-24 First shipment of Peruvian Satsuma tangerines left for Japan
- 2019-05-24 Rosaria oranges doing well in China
- 2019-05-23 Italy appreciates Spanish lemons
- 2019-05-23 Mexico's lemon harvest has decreased by 20%
- 2019-05-23 Ample lemons from domestic and import growers in 2019
- 2019-05-23 "Chinese demand for Disney's late-season Navel oranges exceeds supply"
- 2019-05-22 "Export price of Chinese lemons is slightly higher than last year"
- 2019-05-22 Florida citrus growers know what it takes to survive in a tough industry
- 2019-05-22 First Summer Prim groves planted in southern Italy
- 2019-05-22 Citrus Australia disagrees with calls for moratorium on new water-use licences
- 2019-05-21 Australian grower believes whole-heartedly in local citrus
- 2019-05-21 Brazilian processing plants start purchasing oranges in spot market
- 2019-05-21 Primofiore lemons still being processed as there are very few Bianchetto available
- 2019-05-20 Mexico's lime harvest will decrease by an estimated 20%
- 2019-05-20 "Chinese markets for grapefruit and lemons are like day and night"
- 2019-05-20 High retail price for Egyptian oranges in Chinese market
- 2019-05-20 Citrus fruits account for 44% of the fresh produce withdrawn by Spanish supermarkets
- 2019-05-20 South Africa: Inevitable diminishing citrus returns as volumes keep growing
- 2019-05-20 "Everyone very wary on the lime market"