- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Nature Fresh nominated for Digital Transformation Award
Nature Fresh isn’t new to using smart technology to manage its greenhouses, but it’s taking another step forward by bringing mobility to its employees and customers. The firm is nominated for ITWC’s Digital Transformation Awards, being held June 14 in Toronto.
To accomplish this digital transformation, Nature Fresh started with finding a method for “employees to submit work easily and accurately.” The company has 100,000 plus assets to track, and needed a solution to solve the problem where tickets would be submitted and the maintenance staff could not find the correct asset to work on or diagnose.
This meant first providing everyone on the maintenance staff with smartphones loaded with Connectwise Manage and QR Codes. Just with these devices in hand, tickets could be submitted and automatically connected to the correct asset/work/purchase. Additionally, with the smartphones in hand, the maintenance staff can now view tickets assigned via a dispatcher immediately.
Read more at IT Business
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Snijpunt welcomes Jurgen van der Wilk as new commercial manager
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 BayWa Global Produce subsidiary TFC Holland to invest in new site
- 2022-01-20 How are Dutch supermarkets faring?
- 2022-01-19 Postharvest academy webinar series launches
- 2022-01-19 Good Foods names EVP and president of Mexican operations
- 2022-01-19 Vision Produce Company promotes VP
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 Continental Grain Company invests in Agroberries to accelerate global expansion plans
- 2022-01-19 Lidl gives green light to LEAF Marque on UK fresh produce
- 2022-01-19 "Fantastic step forward in our European goal”
- 2022-01-19 Smurfit Kappa announces USD33 million investment in Fortaleza, Brazil
- 2022-01-19 KBC appoints Dr Roger Hellens as Chief Technology Officer
- 2022-01-19 The first Spanish startup to deliver fruits and vegetables directly from the field to the table in less than an hour
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe: Revenue Ariston drops 19 percent
- 2022-01-19 State agribusiness group CDC posts over XAF18 bln loss for 2020
- 2022-01-19 Plenty appoints Arama Kukutai as new CEO
- 2022-01-19 Peel Ports named Port Operator of the Year for 2021 by UK Ports Directory
- 2022-01-18 Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- 2022-01-18 Horizon Logistics welcomes new general manager