- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Opal® launches new $1 off coupon campaign
“Part of what makes this apple so great is the amazing response we see it receive from those who try it,” said Chuck Zeutenhorst, general manager of FirstFruits Marketing of Washington. “We thought that creating an opportunity for those who have never had one to enjoy Opal while allowing current fans to share their love was a perfect fit.”
"Coupons are available through a simple form on the Opal Apple webpage at http://www.opalapples.com/get-an-opal." Opal representatives explained.
Mob : 912 541 7726
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Chilean fresh plum market to the U.S. reopens under systems approach
- 2022-01-26 Hazera Spain developed two new mini seedless watermelons
- 2022-01-26 Rockit launches themed gift boxes for Chinese New Year
- 2022-01-26 Blueberries have developed very well in the dunes of Pisco
- 2022-01-26 Peruvian blueberry exports up 30% in volume so far
- 2022-01-26 South African plum campaign targets UK consumers
- 2022-01-26 "Production volume and price of Hami melons both go up as Chinese Spring Festival approaches"
- 2022-01-26 "Metis® is already a recognized premium alternative to traditional plums"
- 2022-01-26 "We've begun other Central American melon seasons with more stock"
- 2022-01-26 Weather still troubles grape growers in Nashik and Sangli districts
- 2022-01-26 France: Apple stocks increasing and pear stocks cut in half
- 2022-01-25 "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
- 2022-01-25 Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- 2022-01-25 Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- 2022-01-25 Berry grower introduces hydroponic tabletop strawberry line
- 2022-01-25 Could Eastern apple growers see opportunity in 2022?
- 2022-01-25 Campaign asks people to ‘Pick Nelson Tasman’ again
- 2022-01-25 APHIS revises requirements for fresh plum fruit from Chile into the United States
- 2022-01-25 "We have shipped about 9% less fruit compared to last year"
- 2022-01-25 Rare trollinger grapes found on Central Otago vineyard