- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Macfrut 2017 focusing on inter-nationality
The countries to be visited were chosen from among the most strategic markets for Italian companies. After a first visit to South Africa, in November it was the turn of Guatemala and Argentina.
"In recent years, Macfrut has been strongly focusing on its international appeal – the President of Macfrut, Renzo Piraccini, explains – We have achieved positive results. In fact, at the last edition, the number of foreign visitors increased by 50% compared to 2015, representing 33% of the total. Italian companies are currently seeking new markets, and Macfrut aims to be the platform for promoting Italy's excellent products and technology in the global market."
The road show will continue early next year, with a presentation scheduled for January in China, the Partner Country for the 2017 edition, whose main fruit and vegetable importers are expected to attend the event. Today, China is Italy’s main export market for kiwifruit. The last stage of the Macfrut presentation tour will be in Colombia in March.
Tel : 0039 059 7863894
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier
- 2021-12-08 VAM WaterTech present at Potato Expo 2022
- 2021-12-07 Futurpera - there's hope to relaunch the sector