The Distinguished Company “Gilberto Rincon Gallardo” Award for Inclusiveness recognizes companies that apply best practices in the areas of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, assist and empower minorities and those with disabilities and uphold social responsibility and human rights in their day-to-day operations. The objectives of this award are to:
- Provide a work environment that fosters the potential of all employees and celebrates work achievements
- Foster inclusion of all people in public and private sector work environments and promote anti-discrimination legislation
- Promote work conditions that provide equal benefits to all employees
- Promote the autonomy and independence of all employees with an assurance of equal labor inclusion
- Contribute to working towards legislative and cultural changes that promote inclusiveness and that create discrimination and violence-free environments within all work environments
Arely Aguilar, Farmer’s Best’s brand image manager, was in attendance to receive the award on behalf of the company. For the past 12 years, Farmer’s Best has been named a socially responsible company by Empresa Socialmente Responsible, which recognizes companies that concentrate on quality of life for workers, business ethics, community engagement and environmental issues.
Tel: 619 906 5540 ext. 307