- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Bell peppers in Canadian stores mainly originate from Europe
Bell pepper trade is largely driven by exchange rates
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-27 South Korea welcomes kimchi from China
- 2022-09-27 Organic carrot production in Minnesota expanding
- 2022-09-27 In Brussels, the Spanish garlic sector will demand that large retailers pay producers better
- 2022-09-27 "Cheaper Egyptian garlic has gained ground on Spanish garlic in the Brazilian market, but also on Mexican garlic"
- 2022-09-27 "Medium-sized Spanish garlic sufficiently available, but large-sized produce rare and sought after"
- 2022-09-27 "Fresh mushroom surcharge a must to prevent market shortages"
- 2022-09-27 "The area planted with cauliflower for the 2022/2023 campaign decreased by a third and the area planted with broccoli also fell"
- 2022-09-27 "This season there will be far fewer sweet potatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-26 Jammu and Kashmir mushroom production at all-time high
- 2022-09-26 More yield on California garlic this season
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Texas pumpkin farms struggle with inflation and drought
- 2022-09-26 Tomato rot still worries Solano County farmers after September rains
- 2022-09-26 New Zealand: Is it ready for cauliflower ice cream?
- 2022-09-26 Qantas announces increased vegetarian options and fresh fruit on domestic flights
- 2022-09-26 Energy crisis hits cultured mushroom industry hard
- 2022-09-23 Syngenta Vegetable Seeds Innovation Centre Open Days on 12th and 13th October
- 2022-09-23 Summer heat lowers European tomato production by 14%
- 2022-09-23 Good autumn harvest of fresh porcini mushrooms
- 2022-09-23 "The cultivated area for garlic is 20 per cent lower than last year"