- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
9th edition of iFresh opens in Shanghai
A large number of Egyptian growers and exporters are showcasing fresh Egyptian citrus, pomegranate and grapes. Egyptian grapes have recently received market access to China. It is expected that an official signing ceremony will be held in Egypt later in November with officials from both countries. Australia has secured market access for its nectarines, and Summerfruit Australia brought a box with fresh nectarines that recently arrived in Shanghai.
IFresh gives a coherent overview of the Chinese fresh produce landscape. Domestic exhibitors range from growers to traders to suppliers. There are companies from the South of the country including regions such as Hainan who have tropical fruits including mango and dragon fruit, as well as growers from other parts of China that are exhibiting pears, apples, melons and kiwifruit, among others.
The supply side also seems to be taking off fast with numerous packaging and sorting companies, logistics suppliers etc. In China, online and offline sales channels compete, the exhibition gives the possibility to meet with both.
The IFresh Fruit and Vegetable Expo will last until Wednesday afternoon, November the 16th.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 France: The 2022 International Agricultural Show will take place
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-19 New date set for Brassica & Leafy Salad Conference
- 2022-01-18 Aquafarm fair postponed by three months
- 2022-01-17 "If all people play by the rules, it can work"
- 2022-01-17 Trade fair implementation severely jeopardized due to current events
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier