Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
"China: "Gansu Huaniu apple production fell by about 50%"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 Organic blueberry volume continues to grow
- 2022-08-11 Early end to domestic watermelon season predicted
- 2022-08-11 Spanish apple and pear production fell by 23% and 17%, respectively
- 2022-08-11 Technology upgrades and a brand refresh for Australian strawberry producer
- 2022-08-11 "If we want to be the best producers in terms of fruit quality, we need to develop technology"
- 2022-08-11 "Because of energy prices, I have to choose to work with very tight margins"
- 2022-08-11 New Zealand strawberry company supplies retailers in August
- 2022-08-11 "Price of watermelons sky high, but low Spanish planting means they are hardly available"
- 2022-08-11 Great blueberry exports from Georgia this July
- 2022-08-11 "Our in-store melon campaign is designed to boost impulse buying"
- 2022-08-10 "The mirabelles already had a high sugar content at the beginning of the harvest"
- 2022-08-10 Most US watermelons produced in the South
- 2022-08-10 California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- 2022-08-10 Peruvian table grape shipments increased by 66.5% between May and July
- 2022-08-10 Sonora's table grape production stood at 21.4 million boxes for export
- 2022-08-10 "Aledo grapes are entering the Eastern European markets with force"
- 2022-08-10 Russia bans the import of fruit from Moldova after the latter appeals for NATO weapons
- 2022-08-10 In last five years, total Mexican blueberry export volume has grown exponentially
- 2022-08-10 "We can supply organic apples twelve months a year"
- 2022-08-10 Brandenburg: Drought and sunburn worry fruit growers