- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African avocado growers wish the season would never end
- Australia: Packing shed to install blemish, colour and weight tomato recognition system
- "Wind turbines saved 100% of our apples during the night frost"
- Supplies of avocados to start picking up
- “Apples still stored in cold rooms are responsible for current low prices”
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
South Africa: chilli prices hit a seven year high
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-17 Aging in leek cultivation
- 2019-07-17 Garlic demand remains high in China
- 2019-07-17 “Dutch bell pepper market very changeable this year”
- 2019-07-17 Mexican producers export tomato specialties to beat the increase in tariffs
- 2019-07-17 "Classic white asparagus just does not fit with today's lifestyle"
- 2019-07-17 Maine broccoli season starts next week
- 2019-07-16 "Chinese ginger prices stay high, Dutch traders turn to South American product"
- 2019-07-16 Cucumber market up as some regions experience issues
- 2019-07-16 “If customers order a lorry of chicory at 7 am, it’ll be ready for them by 2 pm”
- 2019-07-16 "Organic and conventional productions shouldn't be combined"
- 2019-07-16 Summer campaign promotes blending mushrooms and veal
- 2019-07-16 The future of sustainable vegetable varieties
- 2019-07-16 Australia: Packing shed to install blemish, colour and weight tomato recognition system
- 2019-07-15 Mustard, broccoli and cabbage - protein responsible for bitter taste revealed
- 2019-07-15 “After years of explosive growth, Dutch parsnip market is now stabilising”
- 2019-07-15 China: Slight rise in vegetable prices due to poor weather conditions
- 2019-07-15 "For chicory, alternative packaging is not an option"
- 2019-07-15 Behr AG launches new product line: 'Dampfgenuss'
- 2019-07-15 It looks like a watermelon, but tastes like a cucumber
- 2019-07-15 Green onion production gathering pace in Ohio