- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW BLUEBERRIES
- Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- "Demand that government open roads, if they do not it is likely that 40% of Ecuador's bananas will not be exported”
- COVID, lockdowns and the impacts in China today
- Continued decrease in ocean freight spot rates is positive measure to curb inflation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Greece, Turkey and Spain put grapes under pressure
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Pakistan agrees to import tariff of 5% for Iranian apples
- 2022-06-27 Israel’s ARO Breeding Program releases Pearls of table grapes
- 2022-06-27 Tighter supplies of blueberries for July 4th holiday
- 2022-06-27 "There will be more than enough blueberries by the end of the year"
- 2022-06-27 Angelcot crop anticipated to move fast
- 2022-06-27 Peru's organic blueberry production will grow again
- 2022-06-27 ASOEX signed a Clean Production Agreement that will strengthen the sustainability and competitiveness of blueberries in Biobio
- 2022-06-27 "Dutch and Belgian people are more than happy to pay more for local products"
- 2022-06-27 "We are eagerly awaiting the start of the holiday season in the Baltic Sea region"
- 2022-06-27 Reduced imports lead to a gap in the watermelon market
- 2022-06-27 Farmer reveals increasing cost to grow strawberries in Australia
- 2022-06-27 E-commerce platforms impact traditional sales models, with online transaction volume reaching about 20%
- 2022-06-27 "Product quality of Chinese Shine Muscat green grapes slightly improved"
- 2022-06-27 "Shipping delays, and the freshness of pears, have a direct impact on the profit margin of visiting traders"
- 2022-06-27 Paula del Valle to analyze the varieties of Peru and their post-harvest behavior during blueberry seminar
- 2022-06-27 Field assessment for Mexico’s Sembrando Vida Project concluded on Friday
- 2022-06-27 French blueberries: high demand for processing
- 2022-06-27 Berry growers slam retailers for cautious approach to selling
- 2022-06-27 "Purchase price of Chinese pears is 20% higher than around this time last year"
- 2022-06-27 South African 2020/21 table grape season intake volumes ends 4% higher than last year