- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- “Harvesting large volumes of blueberries should be delayed by about 7 to 10 days”
- South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- Ecuador’s banana exports to resume after end of crippling nationwide protests
- Extreme price pressure on banana producers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- Kenya has surpassed South Africa as Africa’s top avocado exporter
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
"Price reaches record high"
"US summer oranges popular in Chinese market"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 South African power grid under immense strain as cold stores prepare for new EU orange protocol
- 2022-07-01 USDA proposed changes to Florida Citrus Marketing Order
- 2022-07-01 The European Commission will meet in October with the Valencian Citrus Forum to address the sector's problems
- 2022-07-01 "The expected demand for lemons in the Far East market did not materialize"
- 2022-07-01 Morocco saw record citrus production in MY 2021/22
- 2022-06-30 APHIS expands and establishes Citrus Greening quarantine areas in California
- 2022-06-30 Consumers fear Taipā mandarins are going to waste
- 2022-06-29 Citrus Pest and Disease Prevention Program releases annual report for FY2020-2021
- 2022-06-29 Argentina will harvest almost 2 million tons of lemons this season
- 2022-06-29 “It was a really bad citrus campaign”
- 2022-06-29 Nicaraguan plantation has potential yield of up to 150,000 native limes a week
- 2022-06-29 Deadly golden dodder weed threatens citrus in Teso, Uganda
- 2022-06-29 Citrus Forum brought together more than 1,450 professionals from the sector and became an international reference for the sector
- 2022-06-28 Early mandarins picked and listed, and the market has a good start
- 2022-06-28 Revised estimates for fresh lemon production up by 15 percent
- 2022-06-27 South Africa set for record citrus exports of 2.7 million tons in MY2021/22
- 2022-06-27 The transporters' strike in Argentina could cause millions of losses in Tucuman and Corrientes' lemon harvest
- 2022-06-27 "Political pressure trumps scientific facts in new EU rule on cold treatment of South African oranges"
- 2022-06-27 South African citrus: "The Russian market turned out to be actually very good"
- 2022-06-24 Differing expectations of start date of new cold treatment for Southern African oranges