- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL MELON AND WATERMELON MARKET
- Mission Produce enters the mango category
- Tessara Berrisys: Big difference in arrival quality of blueberries
- "The Chilean grape season ended abruptly, but no shortages on the European market"
- “Our strength is to sell produce from Africa directly to North American retailers”
Top 5 -last week
- First Tanzanian Hass avocados arrive in the Netherlands
- “The grape losses in Chile are far greater than originally expected”
- US import logistics chain collapses
- Recyclable and biodegradable plastic produce pouches that don’t compromise clarity or strength
- PMA announces in-person Fresh Summit in New Orleans
Top 5 -last month
USDA Gain report
Stone Fruit report Germany 2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-31 Consistency in flavor and quality, a pending issue for stone fruit
- 2020-08-28 British Columbia cherry season has wrapped up
- 2020-08-27 Chinese kiki berries high in sugar and dry matter content this season
- 2020-08-26 New Sun City Elifab cherry line exceeds expectations
- 2020-08-25 "Spanish stone fruit season ends in two to three weeks"
- 2020-08-24 North America sees tight plum supplies
- 2020-08-21 Low volume and labor issues challenged B.C. cherry growers
- 2020-08-20 "Plentiful blueberry season ends extraordinarily early"
- 2020-08-19 Chinese cherry acreage set to grow considerably
- 2020-08-18 “The French producers who coped better are the ones who differentiated themselves”
- 2020-08-17 "Belgian blueberry prices rising due to low supplies caused by sun damage"
- 2020-08-14 Acerola with minimum of 32% vitamin C arrives in Japan
- 2020-08-13 "Cherry sector professionalising due to the disappearance of small growers"
- 2020-08-12 Global stone fruit trade has hardly grown in recent years
- 2020-08-11 “This year, the French mirabelle plum campaign looks promising”
- 2020-08-10 Vancouver, Canada: Haskap berries available at retail for the first time
- 2020-07-24 "Tricky stone fruit supply situation, good grape campaign expected"
- 2020-07-23 "Being fruit producers allows us to have a global vision of the market"
- 2020-07-22 A good vintage for Sicilian apricots
- 2020-07-21 UK growers forecast bumper cherry crop