Top 5 -yesterday
- South African government negotiates a settlement with the European Union to clear citrus blocked in EU ports
- Early end to domestic watermelon season predicted
- Smooth flow of citrus exports from Durban relieves an anxious industry
- ‘Eat an apple daily to cut your risk of death by 35%’
- Israel’s fresh pomegranate crop to arrive in Europe and US next week
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Tight banana supplies push up pricing
Turkey: First harvest of seedless grapes has started in Buldan, Denizli
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 Organic blueberry volume continues to grow
- 2022-08-11 Early end to domestic watermelon season predicted
- 2022-08-11 Spanish apple and pear production fell by 23% and 17%, respectively
- 2022-08-11 Technology upgrades and a brand refresh for Australian strawberry producer
- 2022-08-11 "If we want to be the best producers in terms of fruit quality, we need to develop technology"
- 2022-08-11 "Because of energy prices, I have to choose to work with very tight margins"
- 2022-08-11 New Zealand strawberry company supplies retailers in August
- 2022-08-11 "Price of watermelons sky high, but low Spanish planting means they are hardly available"
- 2022-08-11 Great blueberry exports from Georgia this July
- 2022-08-11 "Our in-store melon campaign is designed to boost impulse buying"
- 2022-08-10 "The mirabelles already had a high sugar content at the beginning of the harvest"
- 2022-08-10 Most US watermelons produced in the South
- 2022-08-10 California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- 2022-08-10 Peruvian table grape shipments increased by 66.5% between May and July
- 2022-08-10 Sonora's table grape production stood at 21.4 million boxes for export
- 2022-08-10 "Aledo grapes are entering the Eastern European markets with force"
- 2022-08-10 Russia bans the import of fruit from Moldova after the latter appeals for NATO weapons
- 2022-08-10 In last five years, total Mexican blueberry export volume has grown exponentially
- 2022-08-10 "We can supply organic apples twelve months a year"
- 2022-08-10 Brandenburg: Drought and sunburn worry fruit growers