- Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
- Greenhouse Technician UNH, Durham, NH, USA
- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Senior Grower - Two Wells, Australia
- Field Service Technicians - Chile, South Africa, UK, USA, and New Zealand
- Operations Manager young plant production farm - East Africa
- International Account Manager - Export
- Head Grower (location UAE)
- Head Grower medical cannabis
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Kenyan investor dumps oil shares worth $800,000 in exchange for avocados
- Young Philippine scientist claims diabetes cure could be found in aratiles
- "The avocado sector is about to undergo radical changes"
- “The collapse of Jet Airways really caused logistical issues for us”
- Frost damage may cause up to 85% reduction in Polish apple harvest
Vietnam: More organic products needed to boost agro exports to EU
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-25 Lidl wants to expand organic share to five percent "short-term"
- 2019-06-20 Organto expanding distribution of organic asparagus
- 2019-06-19 Australia: Lockyer Valley farming group benefits from Woolworths organic fund
- 2019-06-18 New techniques to prevent fraud with organic products
- 2019-06-18 "I first had to explain to those responsible what it's all about"
- 2019-06-17 "Spanish supermarkets bet on organic private labels"
- 2019-06-14 "Our company has the largest organic acreage in Campo de Cartagena"
- 2019-06-13 Danish supermarkets aiming for 30% organic by 2030
- 2019-06-12 How forgotten vegetables returned to our plates
- 2019-06-11 Qatar's organic farming continuing to grow
- 2019-06-10 France: Magazine warns against the flaws of organic products
- 2019-06-06 Canova now producing organic strawberries, melons and watermelons
- 2019-06-05 France: Record number of farms convert to organic production
- 2019-06-04 Togo is West Africa’s leading exporter of organic products to EU
- 2019-05-31 Conf and FNAB leave the Interfel Organic Committee
- 2019-05-31 "Spanish organic agriculture depends on Dutch R&D"
- 2019-05-31 Organic tomatoes, safe from the "Tuta absoluta"
- 2019-05-29 Organic fresh vegetables go from 20,000 tons in 2018 to 32,000 tons in 2020
- 2019-05-27 Farming UK: Organic producer numbers increase, total acreage dropping
- 2019-05-22 "At the moment we are struggling with sales difficulties in the organic sector"