- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "The fertilizer industry is at a turning point"
- From the ripe revolution of avocados to expansion into mangos
- AAA Growers' first sea freight avocados selling well in Dubai market
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
Top 5 -last month
New blueberry varieties gain positive reception
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-08-31 "Coming period going to be great for Belgian soft fruit"
- 2021-08-30 Another twenty days of sales for peaches and nectarines
- 2021-08-27 "Stone fruit may have a good future in La Rioja if things are done well"
- 2021-08-26 There is still a lot of work to be done in the stone fruit sector
- 2021-08-25 Huelva's berry exports grew by 13.3% in the first half of the year
- 2021-08-24 Bringing soft fruit production to tropical urban regions through franchising
- 2021-08-23 Sweet cherry planted area grew around 18 percent in MY 2020/21
- 2021-08-20 Extreme temperatures in Spain due to recent heat wave accelerated stone fruit ripening in Aragon
- 2021-08-19 France: Mixed harvest for the Ardèche blueberry
- 2021-08-18 Taiwan’s peach production for MY2021/22 is forecast to increase to 17,000MT
- 2021-08-17 Strong Peruvian blueberry season makes for year-round availability
- 2021-08-16 France: Red fruits of Haute-Loire suffer from the weather
- 2021-08-13 Georgia exported 18.9 tons of peaches and nectarines worth $16.9 million
- 2021-08-12 Stone fruit from Sicily, a satisfactory season so far
- 2021-08-11 "Dutch blueberry sales improve after tough start"
- 2021-08-10 "The flat nectarine revolution is only just starting"
- 2021-08-09 PDO Peaches and Apricots of France partners up with distributors to promote the French origin
- 2021-07-23 Peach/nectarine acreage estimated at 855,000 hectares in MY 2020/21
- 2021-07-22 "Demand is good, but prices are slipping"
- 2021-07-21 "Good prices for Spanish peaches, nectarines, and apricots"