- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Junior/Senior Agronomist for Italy and abroad
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Civil unrest brings Durban harbour and cold stores to a standstill
- South Africa: Citrus farms pull the brake on harvesting & packing as anarchy continues
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW AVOCADOS
- California drought causing multi-layered effects
- Corrugated box makers in trouble as Himachal government switches to plastic trays
Top 5 -last month
Peru expects to export 56% more blueberries in 2018/2019
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-07-23 Peach/nectarine acreage estimated at 855,000 hectares in MY 2020/21
- 2021-07-22 "Demand is good, but prices are slipping"
- 2021-07-21 "Good prices for Spanish peaches, nectarines, and apricots"
- 2021-07-20 "Good prices for Dutch cherries"
- 2021-07-19 Cherry picking at night improves fruit quality and worker morale
- 2021-07-16 Good year for apricots
- 2021-07-15 French peaches: Price increase due to decline in production
- 2021-07-14 The Austrian apricot harvest has begun
- 2021-07-13 "We anticipate that demand will improve as we move further into the summer and the temperature rises”
- 2021-07-12 Organic blueberries from Valtellina available until mid-August
- 2021-07-09 “The French apricot market is regaining its balance”
- 2021-07-08 Dutch soft fruit's gradually getting going
- 2021-07-07 Strawberry crop back on track, but poor weather means less demand
- 2021-07-06 "Greengrocers' strawberries and nice, large, loose cherries are tastier than those in trays in supermarkets"
- 2021-07-05 Late cherry varieties with high resistance to cracking
- 2021-07-02 "You'll only truly see the difference in supply when the French Bergeron apricot season begins"
- 2021-07-01 FreshPlaza July and August Global Focus - Stone / soft fruit
- 2020-08-31 Consistency in flavor and quality, a pending issue for stone fruit
- 2020-08-28 British Columbia cherry season has wrapped up
- 2020-08-27 Chinese kiki berries high in sugar and dry matter content this season