T: +507 977 26 91
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Panama takes advantage of delay in Spanish watermelon campaign
T: +507 977 26 91
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-05-31 "Melons with flavour, pest resistance and easy to cut"
- 2018-05-30 Panama takes advantage of delay in Spanish watermelon campaign
- 2018-05-29 Costa Rica: Melon season ends better than in previous years
- 2018-05-28 Costa Rica: Yellow melon quality increases
- 2018-05-28 Watermelon-on-the-go ideas promoted at media event
- 2018-05-25 ‘First Italian watermelons expected at the end of next week’
- 2018-05-24 Queen Victoria pineapple producer expands with NFC juice line
- 2018-05-23 "Melons - good demand, limited supply, sky-high prices"
- 2018-05-22 "Interest in specialty melons "diminishing" in US"
- 2018-05-21 Peruvian pineapple exports recover
- 2018-05-18 "Consumers should see better flavor in domestic cantaloupe"
- 2018-05-17 Watermelon board prepares promotions for upcoming season
- 2018-05-16 Turkey: Watermelon harvest has started in Antalya
- 2018-05-15 Retail promotions result in increased pineapple movement
- 2018-05-14 "This year, our melons and watermelons will reach more markets than ever"
- 2018-05-11 "We hope to produce 70,000 tonnes of watermelons and 20,000 of melons"
- 2018-05-10 "China: Pagoda and and Joy Wing Mau attend "2018 Watermelon Festival"
- 2018-05-10 Organic honeydew market settles after hot start
- 2018-05-09 Two-market system continues for imported pineapples into the US
- 2018-05-09 "Spain: "We prefer watermelons from Senegal rather than Central America"